Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Progression

One thing I’ve noticed while being here is that the way you think and your mood changes alllll the time. My day started out blah. But I talked to a few of my friends. Felt better.  Was chilling with Steve- my mood got even better. I noticed our relationship is getting to a comfortable point. It good. I think we understand each other better. I want us to get along, and be able to joke, and all that. 

While being miserable and living through the transition of getting to my better mood I was thinking. Ya know the SERIOUS thinking. I came to the conclusion that while I am here it is not worth being miserable over stupid shit. I wanna be happy so fuck it, I’m gonna be happy.  I can’t control anything, but how I look at things. Everyone else can be miserable I don’t have to be.

Like on a serious note, life and all, that why be unhappy? I know there are things that can warrant sadness. But most of the time the sadness enhances the happiness you than achieve after being sad. Right? I’m just done being upset about little things, especially here. Really. I’m on a ship doing awesome shit I am lucky enough for that. 

Gotta make the best of it. It is what you make it.

Oh to update on the editing. I like over shooting. I like having a choice in more shot than fewer. I editing the 50’s night and the survivor thing…I guess it took less time cause I had less to look through less footage, but I’d rather have more to choose from. I’ll get better at all of this. Not overnight of course. 

1 comment:

  1. that's a good mindset to have I hope I have the strength to do the same and I'm glad u went back to over shooting !! lol

    ReplyDelete