Monday, December 28, 2009

Photo Dept Relations

I am getting on better with the group. Turns out they were talking about me. I guess when I first got here me being as quiet as I was made them talk. Oh well. they all tell me they like me now. Lol. My roommate and I are doing great. We talk all the time. I get along with her husband too. Its so weird how everything changed in two weeks.

When I had the big blow out with Steve I knew people were talking that’s why he was pushing me so hard to be crazy social. He definitely was avoiding telling me what most people were saying. He was trying to spare my feelings. I appreciate him trying to help, but like I told him I will go at my own pace. I did, and all is fine now.

Heather, who just came back from a two-week leave, finally met her today. She also works in the photo dept. She’s American, and this is also her first contract. Funny thing she also has a dude in the military. She also has the same mind set as far as relationships go. I got all this from one conversation that last about max of 5 minutes. No idea how old she is. I am relieved-to a point- there is someone that I can relate to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment