Monday, December 28, 2009

Whale Watching

Well I did the whale watch. I got some really great shots. I was dreading the edit. The bobbing of the boat is so frustrating cause all you want is to get a steady great phenomenal shot, and you cant cause the ocean doesn’t want to revolve around you. Lol.

I was trying to think about how I wanted this edit to go. I kinda was looking for excuses not to get to it. But I know Stephan has to get in there and edit as well. So I finished it.

I didn’t want to look at my footage. I was looking into what I could do to make my camera work better on a boat for next time. I was looking into something in FCP-And I found something to balance the bob of the boat. It was the best I could do and find in the constrained time that I had. My edit turned out ok.

There was a lot of Whale action. I got one breaching. It’s the best shot I got. When I did some editing magic it looked even better.

My tan is getting darker J Yay for Hawaii. Now we are on our way back to LA, but first to stop again in Ensenada. Yay! for being able to sleep-in the next couple of days. J

No comments:

Post a Comment