Friday, December 25, 2009

Update on Cruise lifestyle

Well on board you have to be careful whom you hang with for sure. First let me say that if any violence occurs you’re automatically fired. There are a number of girls who just start trouble. If you are hanging with someone that someone else happens to like or want, then be prepared to be stalked, and just bothered. Yes, this happened to me. It is ridiculous.

I stand corrected on the age requirement. In order to work on a Princess Ship an American has to be 21. It’s different for other countries. I’m thinking the drinking age is the trend.

This girl that loves to concern herself with me, and who I hang with is 20. Yeah, so most of you already know what that entails. Little high school crap for the most part. I laugh at it all.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I had the chance to read your blog and thought it to be a very interesting read. I must say though I would have to agree with you videographers probably have one of the best life on the ship. For one they are doing something to love to do and two the amount of work they do compare to everyone else doesn't even compare. Even all the other crew members say we have an easy life on the ship. I used to joke that it feels like they are paying me to live on a ship. I always tell people working on a cruise ship is like living in a fantasy world. It's nothing like your typical 9-5.

    ReplyDelete