Saturday, December 12, 2009

Finally made it! Hawaii

I finally landed in Hawaii. It;s like 1230am...like 230am LA time and 530am New york time. I'm a bit tired. I have to wake up mad early as well. boooooo

well I started my travles ok. Got to the Airport discovered the company doesnt cover the cost of 1 claimed bag. yes, it does in fact suck. I blame the airlines for charging for everything they possibly can.

finally got on the plane...then we waited....for what you ask... for other ppl to get on the plane that were running late. Now as I remember it Planes never waited for passengers. It was either you made it or not. At least thats my experience, And I can say I've flown quite a bit. We got in like an hour late. Please feel free to let me know other wise. comment away. I never heard of that before. Maybe Delta is different. IDK.

a decent flight overall....storm over cali made it less than pleasant the first hour.

I met a guy on the plane, he's from cali, but now lives in Hawaii. His name was Erick. He was telling me about what he does. I guess he's a fisherman. Pretty cool dude. So we talked about what i do and all that. I told him about this gig. He asks me if the company paid for the flight and hotel. I said yeah. He goes "oh no." lol. He says "thats the first sign that you know your job sucks" I laughed...but secretly hoping it wasnt at all true. than he continued "they do that so you dont get away." We had a good laugh.

Okay this is it for now...get in up in less than 5 hours. wanted to keep peeps updated while it was fresh in my mind.

I will find out a lot in the morning.

oh yeah btw this hotel is huge and pretty awesome. I am impressed. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you made it there ok. I'm sure Craig has told you of the "lovely" weather we've had this week. Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete