Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Roommates are annoying.

Well I have to say that I am not happy with my roommate. I don’t really like her at all. She’s from Hungry. She’s married. I can tell she’s not a fan of me either.

 

So my job sometimes entails me to stay up late. Editing, and what not. Depends on the event, day, and all the jazz. Last night I get back to the cabin. It was like 3am. She was bitching because I was up. “Don’t you ever sleep?” she says. Then she bitches some more a little later. Now, my temper tells me to tell her off. But I didn’t, only because I have to live with this broad till Jan 31st. I wasn’t playing Music, or even watching TV, all I was doing was reading a script, and typing some things. So, okay it was late, okay fine you wanna be a bitch fine. So I wake up, and SHE DIDNT EVEN NEED TO GET UP EARLY. What the hell were you bitching for if you didn’t even need to be up early, or whatever? So, it’s about 1:30pm now. Just got back from eating, and went back to the cabin to kill some time before my shoot at 2:15 AND SHE WAS SLEEPING AGAIN! Se sleeps allllll the time. She’s like the constant napper.

 

I also have to deal with her fucking husband coming over all the time. Now, with 3 people in a cabin that very small cabin-not working out. It’ll come to ahead where we have it out I know it. She doesn’t seem very happy at all either. Ya know its weird, the vibe I mean. Its too a point where I am not comfortable doing anything in my cabin without thinking she s gonna bitch about something, like even turning on the TV to watch the news. Stupid, simple shit like that. I can only keep my mouth shut for so long. 

 

 

 

1 comment: