Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Asking too Much?


I guess its hard to be entertained while living on this ship.  Crewmembers for the most part is working, sleeping, eating, or getting drunk. Now to me that’s a problem. I love sleep with the best of them, but seriously there’s stuff to do. Well at least for me. I guess I’ll see how I am when it’s like 4 months from now and I’m almost done. The same thing gets boring I guess. I can work out. I can edit “commander” which I am doing while on the ship. Taking my time for sure. I keep editing something and re-editing it. I am trying to make it better. I write a lot. I read too. Working on my photography. Most people here bitch, sleep or drink. Oh yeah, I almost forgot the smoking. 80% of the crew smoke. Those ppl are extra bitchy because Princess doesn’t accommodate for them better. For example the whole very small suffocating smoking lounges in the crew area.

 

I kinda just want People to be happy. I guess that IS too much to ask.

 

1 comment:

  1. I don't think its to much to want to be happy, but perhaps it is for others to be so.

    Too many people bitch and complain these days when they have no idea just how good they have it. Like your coworkers complaining about the food and smoking areas, at least they have a job that seems pretty cool and that they actually have an area to smoke. Plus I'm pretty sure the food that is being served is better than what is served in most if not all military chow halls.

    Then you have people who like to bitch just for the sake of bitching (miah) All you can do is ignore them and not let them effect you with their negativity.

    Hey, they got jobs, which is more than alot of people can say.

    Miss you babe, muah! :-)

    ReplyDelete